Pages

Saturday, September 1, 2012

A Blizzard-the Night of Firsts



A Blizzard & the Night of Firsts



After ten minutes, I could already feel that Alana was warming up. However, I didn't think Cat was very happy being on the end. She kept making noises with her tongue and was continuously thrashing around under the blanket.

She finally piped up, "Move over Alana, I've got no room." I could detect a slight hint of jealousy in her voice.

Alana moaned and looked up at me smiling with a glint in her eye. She said something to Cat in her own language. Alana had a strong Italian accent.



With that she drew her leg over me completely, so she was lying right on top of me, saddling me. "Happy now?" But Cat just laughed. The way Alana was positioned, I could feel my penis – which was still not hard – under just next to her pussy, between her sex and the top of her thigh. She lied down on my chest, squashing her breasts against my chest. At this point, I was considerably surprised but loved it at the same time.

"You're not uncomfortable are you?" She asked coyly.

"Um, no," was all I could manage to splutter.

"Jesus, Alana," Sophia interjected with a frown on her face. She rolled her eyes and turned her back to us.

"What? I am still cold and there is no better way to get warm." Alana tried to explain herself to Sophia, who just ignored her and kept her back to us.

Alana placed her head in the nape of my neck and shut her eyes. We stayed in this position for about five minutes before Alana began to squirm on top of me. At first, I thought she was going to get off me and I was more than disappointed, but, she was merely repositioning herself. The result saw my penis being squeezed between her pussy and my stomach. Because her pubic hair was shaved fairly short, I could slightly feel her pussy lips on the underside of my semi-hard cock. The sensation was like nothing I had ever experienced.

There were two contrasting feelings standing out: the almost tickly feeling of her cropped bush against my stomach just a little bit under my belly-button and then the warmth of her pussy lips against the underside of my penis. I cast my gaze down to Alana and she was gazing right back at me, grinning coyly. Her gorgeous eyes were piercing my shyness and I knew that if I didn't go in for the kiss, I would forever scold myself. So, for the first time, I bit the bullet and quickly raised my head, pressing my lips against Alana's in more of a peck than a kiss. My heart was beating furiously, by the way, and I pulled my head back to gauge her reaction.

She grinned and lifted her chest off me just an inch while she arched her neck. She placed a hand behind my hand and placed her lips on mine. Our mouths both opened and we kissed passionately. She kissed me with a vigor and thirst that automatically sent me hard for – I am proud to say – the first time of the night. I felt the tip of her tongue lash my lips. Her tongue was actually hot, especially when compared with the cold room. I had my eyes closed, but I could still make out a dim flicker of candlelight that paraded around the room. I also noticed that Alana smelled awesome. She must have been wearing some type of perfume – but because it was late at night, the perfume had lost some fragrance, so it was a very subtle aroma.

Following Alana's kissing technique, I gleaned my tongue over her upper lip, to which she reacted by licking my tongue before I got it back inside my mouth. Her tongue followed, however, and she began to massage the inside of my mouth. I swirled my tongue around hers, while her lips were mashed against mine. While this was going on, I was very aware of the feeling of my cock against her pussy lips. There was no friction, but I had allowed myself to get an erection, so my penis was literally throbbing. I knew that I had never been this hard and I could not stop the constant pulsating of it. The warmth of her mouth and slit contrasted with the cold so perfectly that I thought I would come right there and then. Alana didn't make it better when she began to gyrate her hips ever so slightly. I moved my hands from the small of her back to her butt. Cupping her ass, I pulled her upwards towards me, which slid her slit along the shaft of my cock.

Now the aching head of my penis was touching the folds of her pussy. It was absolute bliss. Alana broke off our kiss and slowly sat up. She obviously wasn't thinking straight though because the blanket that was covering her and the other two girls was tossed backwards. My full view of Alana with her chocolate colored hair bouncing over her shoulders and her perky breasts with her small, aroused nipples did not last long. The blanket had caused Sophia to get annoyed, she looked over her shoulder and scolded her.

"For fuck Alana, go back to the end of the bed. Some of us are still cold and don't want to deal with you fooling around."

Alana rolled her eyes, but Sophia must have had some authority with Cat and Alana, because, much to my dismay, Alana did what she told and lifted off me. She then began to hop over Cat, but in doing so she was sure to drag her leg over my unsatisfied cock, and for a moment linger her foot on the head of it. She then did a small jump over Cat, leaving me breathless and frustrated. But do not get me wrong, I was very grateful for that exchange with Alana. My first kiss and my first ass rubdown was better than I had expected – and trust me, after 18 years, expectations were quite high.

_____________

Sometime later, I opened my eyes after a brief power nap and looked around the room. The blizzard was still raging on outside. I looked over to Cat who was rubbing shoulders with me, lying on her back. She was staring out into space and playing with her golden hair. To my right, Sophia still had her back to me, except she had moved closer to me. My shoulder was pressed against her upper back, with her luscious hair draped over my arm and some of my chest. I could feel her butt pressed against my outer thigh. I smiled. Cat noticed my stupid grin.

"What are you smiling at?" She asked very softly in a whisper.

Alana must have been asleep and Cat didn't want to wake her. Still on my back, I tuned my head to face her.

"I don't know…I guess I just feel lucky. I mean, sure I was unlucky enough to get caught in a blizzard in the first place, but if I hadn't of stumbled onto your cabin, then I may have been dead by now." It wasn't a complete lie, as I was lucky to be alive, but Cat caught on to me anyway.

"So it has nothing to do with the three naked girls you are sharing a bed with?" She teased.

"Well, that is just a bonus."

Cat giggled quietly.

"So, where are you actually from? Do u live in Switzerland?" I barraged her.

"No, I live in Italy. In a small town about thirty miles away from Turin."

"I have no clue where that is."

"Yeah, well, it is close to the French and Swiss borders. Not far from here, really. Alana too. She lives walking distance to my house. We have both lived there all of our lives, pretty much. It is a very beautiful place."

"I can imagine. So you and Sophia are originally from Italy then?"

"Well… not really. I was actually born in Belgium and Sophia in France. Sophia and I are only half-sisters. My father is Sophia's father, but we have different mothers. Our father is Italian. But, my mother met him in Belgium. Sophia's mother is French. My father is married to my mother and we moved back to his hometown shortly after I was born. Sophia goes to college in Lyon in France, which is close to her mother."

"But you are still close with Sophia?"

"Yeah, we don't see each other as often as we would like, but my father still stays in contact with her mother, so our families are very close."

"Really? Where I am from that sort of stuff does not happen much. Split families don't often see each other. You are pretty lucky. Your dad must be a good guy."

"Yeah he is. We are his only children, so even though Sophia doesn't live with us, he still tries to see her as much as possible. He is even paying for her to go to college."

"How come you can speak such fluent English? I don't know a word of Italian."

"My mother speaks English very well and she thinks that it is important to be able to speak it for many professions now, so she often talks to us in English at home. Plus it is a main subject at school. And Sophia does an English course at University…so anyway, what is your story?"

Cat and I talked for the next half hour. We definitely had chemistry and a couple of times I experienced sensations of surrealism. I mean, I was having a good, deep conversation with a girl so far out of my league that I would never even consider approaching in ordinary life. And for me, the fact that she was European was a huge turn-on. All three girls just seemed to have a mystery and eloquence to them that was a huge relief to the girls I was used to talking to. I mean, like I said at the beginning, I was not what you would call a social loser (a sexual loser, yes). I had female friends and some of them were attractive, but this was different. This was exotic and exciting. Anyway, my conversation with Cat turned very interesting after we began talking about Sophia's career.

"So, what do you plan on doing now that you have graduated from high school?" I asked her, genuinely interested.

"I am not sure. My father thinks I should go to college like Sophia, but I can't think of anything to study. My mother thinks I should do modeling – just like Sophia."

"Sophia is a model as well?"

"Only part-time. She likes it, but she doesn't want a career in it. She mainly does fashion shows in Lyon."

"That might be a good job to look into to."

"I don't know. It would be fantastic to travel the world, but I don't think I would like so much attention focused on me. Besides, Sophia has had some good modeling work, but even she said it is difficult to break into the profession. And she is stunning, so what chance do I have to make it."

"What do you mean? You are just as beautiful as Sophia, if not more so." I told her this, perhaps a little too keenly.

"Thanks, but you didn't have to say anything, I wasn't looking for a compliment or anything." Cat blushed a little bit.

We were now lying on our sides, facing each other. The candlelight was flickering over her face, which made her features seem even more delicate than they already were. Strands of her fair hair dangled over one of her eyes. She brushed them away with her fingers and then placed her hand gently onto her cheek in an attempt to hide her embarrassment. Her tanned, Belgian skin accentuated the beauty of her sapphire eyes, which shone with a warmth, with a depth that made me forget about my friends that were probably considerably worried and the blizzard all together. I had even forgotten that we were not the only two in the bed.

"I know I didn't have to say it. But, I honestly mean it. There is something about you. I mean, apart from you being so striking that I am finding it difficult to look away, you are also modest and engaging. Although, you could easily conquer the modeling world, it would be a shame if you did, because I would hate to think that you would mainly be appreciated for your beauty and not, well you know, your other qualities that have shined through just in the short time we have been talking."

Cat didn't say anything. She just looked into my eyes for a moment and then slowly brought her face close to mine. She ever so faintly brushed her cheek against mine. Her lips were over mine, but were not touching me. She was looking into my eyes. My heart was pounding. I had never felt emotions like the ones I was feeling at that moment. With our eyes still locked on each other, I felt Cat's lips press against mine ever so softly. The kiss was as gentle as one could imagine. It was completely opposite to my previous kiss with Alana. I brought up my hands to the side of her face and briefly held her bottom lip between my lips, before she did the same to my upper lip. The kiss could not have been more perfect. I felt her mouth open a bit wider and the kiss became more heated. I felt her tongue between my lips and met it with my own. The warmth of her tongue sent a surge through my body. Throughout the entire kiss, our lips were only lightly touching. The force of this meant much more to me than the fevered, tongue lashing kiss with Alana.

Cat broke the kiss as slowly as she initiated it, lingering her bottom lip on my top. As she pulled her head back she still had her eyes closed.

"Wow," I murmured.

"You have obviously done that before," Cat said, gliding her hand through her hair.

I didn't expect her to say that, so she kind of caught me off guard. I wasn't sure whether she wanted me to be experienced or if she didn't care that I was not a representative for the sexually active. I decided that the moment deserved honesty.

"Well actually, not really, no."

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, I am not what you would call experienced in this kind of stuff."

"You mean, kissing?"

"Yeah, but not just kissing…"

"Oh my god," She whispered, "I thought I was the only one."

"Huh?"

"Ok, don't laugh at me, but that was sort of my first kiss."

It shocked me that such a hottie like Cat had never been kissed – but I was intrigued.

"I know, it sounds a bit odd," she continued, "but I don't know, I guess I was just late to mature. And between my parents and Sophia, you can't be surprised."

"Why, what about them?"

"My father is a strong Catholic and never allowed me to see boys while I was in school. He said my education was more important for me. Sophia agreed. She used to tell me that all guys were only after sex, so I should wait until I found a good guy. There were many boys who asked me out, but I am shy so I would always just blush and walk away."

"I know exactly how you feel."

"So you are shy? You know how to talk to girls though; you have made me feel comfortable."

"Yeah, the talking has always been fine, but then it is always up to the guy to make the first move and I don't know I guess I just lack the confidence."

"Me too. I think that is why Alana and I are such close friends. If we go out to a bar or something, she is very extroverted and flirty. I guess it balances out my shyness. But she is a good friend. There have been many times when she has met somebody she finds attractive, but doesn't take it further because she doesn't want to leave me at the bar alone. I owe her a lot."

"But, haven't you ever been curious about…you know."

"Yeah definitely, but in a religious household, you think of it more as a fantasy than a possibility. What about you? It is not often that guys can hold out till they're eighteen before they want to go with a girl."

"Well, I will be honest…It has not been the easiest thing I have ever done."

Cat smiled, then steered the conversation into new territory. "I have always wanted to know what…" she trailed off, blushing again.

"Go on, you can trust me."

Cat breathed in deeply as if to calm herself. "It's just that I have always wanted to know…what a penis feels like."

The question in itself caused the blood to rush straight to the new focal point of discussion. I was at best, lost for words - and at worst, close to fainting. I knew that if I didn't say something supportive soon, she would get embarrassed and that would be the end.

"Uhh, yeah. Well if you want to…"

"No, you don't have to if you don't want to."

"Are you kidding me? I am trying to think of one thing in the whole world that I would rather do – and I am drawing a blank."

I immediately thought that that didn't sound casual enough, but Cat laughed softly. She then shrugged and she kissed me again. This time it was only just a bit more than a peck before she pulled away. She then put her hands under the blanket and blindly attempted to find my considerably erect penis – she did this excruciatingly slow mind you. I was not particularly nervous about getting it touched for the first time. I knew from the articles of magazines that my penis was of average size. Not like Cat would have a comparison anyway. I was looking into her eyes as she finally laid a hand over the shaft of my cock. And I tell you it was the best feeling in the world. Despite the cold, her hands had warmed up as she had held them under her face for most of the time. Using only one hand, she gently wrapped her palm around the shaft, not touching the head at all. I felt her second hand enfold over the underside of the shaft, as she quickly slid it up over the head. She then used the opposite hand to do the same on the top of the shaft. So she was softly sliding both hands consecutively up the shaft. This was intended just to tease me, but at the time I honestly could not imagine that it would get better than this.

Cat now focused just on becoming acquainted with such a new stimulus. She lightly touched the exposed head. The tips of her fingers gently glided over the topside of the head, causing me to shudder. The head of my penis was extremely sensitive – perhaps because of a lack of use. As a result, even so much of a feather touching would cause strong sensations. Cat continued to explore just the head. She placed her thumb right at the base of my slit and slowly slid it up over the small opening, which caused a drop of pre-cum to form. She felt the slight lubrication form, so used her thumb to spread it over the entire head. Every single time she moved her fingers over my penis, the ultra-sensitive head would almost cause me to jerk away – not in pain, but just in an intense feeling of pleasure. She moved her fingers down below the base of the head, where my foreskin had bundled. She traced around the foreskin before pulling it down the shaft as far as it would go. She then used her thumb on the underside, and two fingers on the topside of the shaft to pull the foreskin slowly up over the base of the head and all the way to the summit of my penis. She pulled the foreskin back down just as slowly. She repeated this several times, taking it all the way to the top and all the way to the base.

I had begun to close my eyes to better savor the moment, but opened them quickly again realizing that I may never be touched by a girl as stunning as Cat again and so I did not want to take my eyes off her. Meanwhile, she had picked up pace and I realized that her hot little hand was incredibly close to making me come. However, I was not yet comfortable to allow this to happen, so I placed my hand over hers to slow her down. She knew enough to understand why I was doing this, so just went back to lightly pulling at the shaft.

"You let me touch you, so now I will let you touch me," Cat whispered seductively, biting her lip.

I am slightly ashamed to say, that this was so sexy that red and white dots appeared in my vision and I honestly was close to passing out. I closed my eyes for a second and concentrated on the sound of the storm, which seemed to have died down a bit. After regaining my senses I opened my eyes and did the honorable thing.

"Are you sure, Cat?"

She didn't respond. Instead, she rolled onto her back and took my hand. She gently pulled my arm, so I shuffled closer to her remaining on my side. Lying on her back, she closed her eyes. She then took my hand and placed it on her cheek. She then began to slowly guide my hand down her face and neck. Stopping briefly just below her neck, she continued as my hand disappeared under the blanket. My hand was then quick to feel the rise of her breast and before I knew it, I was cupping her full breast, which I estimated to be a small C cup – the perfect size in my books. Her breast was warm and tender, but the experience did not last long. Still controlling my hand she continued pulling it down her body. Now feeling the flatness of her stomach, the anticipation of what was to come was nearly unbearable. My cock was absolutely throbbing. As my hand reached her bellybutton, she let go.

No comments:

Post a Comment